BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 4 March 2011

Let's talk about something 'BORING' . hihi.



Wondering wat to talk about. hihi. well , IT's <3 STORY.
hmmm. kinda boring to talk about it. tapi mou luakan sak nie. kan MY BLOG IS MA DEAR DIARY. so, layan jala. yu GUYS boring ?? JUZ LEAVE IT.  NO WORRIES.


     ok ! I have been in love. SUATU KETIKA DAHULU LAH  ! den now ?? im SINGLE GOING TO BE DOUBLE ! ? ahaaa ! really ? dunno ! hihik. long relationship akan mengajar kita bayak pekara sebenarny. ada pengalamanla critany KONONNY nie. hehe. ehm3 . knuk sak nie. PAST IS PAST.  ta plu la cap kn. TAPI wat i av learn is 'im NICE , until you gave me a reason not to be' . ta faham ? FAHAMKAN !


     its nice to have some1 in ur life dat we can share our TEARS & JOY . but to find its not easy. kalau petik jari boleh dapat. serta merta sy buat. hihi. mimpila kn.


       
GUYS , read this !




  
    
    ok , simple . if any1 would ask me ' who do you want to be with ? '  simple pimple il say ' som1 who will never leave me , no metter how HARD it is to be with me and willing to accept me AS ME MY SELF AND I 'FULLSTOP.


guys , GET IT ? !



    NEXT TIME always come. so , c yaa !
with love, 
xoxo .

0 comments: